All dolls are handmade and the work done step by step is:
1) Take a base Blythe doll open the head
2) Sanding all the plastic faceplate and backplate
3) Starting with Carving nose, philtrum, chin and mouth
with different chirurgical scalpels, Manicure tools, diamonds files and Jewelry tools.
4) Wash the faceplate well with cold water to start sanding all the faceplate and backplate with sandpaper and sponges - wash again to removed all the dust.
5) after the carving done I sealed with MSC matte
6) After drying I start the first layer of makeup of all the face, with Rembrandt pastel and sometimes I use Panpastel, I made eyebrows, shadows, glossy lips and I try to made all my dolls with realistic faces.
7) after that I put another layer of MSC and I start with another layer of makeup to be it more stronger...
and mostly I finished with a last layer of MSC UV.
8) Once all is dry faceplate + backplate, I removed all the eyes chips, and I start painting the lids with watercolors pencils or acrylics and I seal everything again with MSC.
9) I put new realistic eyes chips or some from coolcat
* If I add some teeth inside the mouth I made it with translucent FIMO.
10) I changed the look of eyes with gaze correction, blogged eyes and I made sleepy eyes.
I put new lashes.
11) Mostly I changed the body for a new one, like Licca, or pure neemo. depend what the client want.
12) I changed the pullrings with new nice charms.
13) and finally I start the spa of the hair if they are sintetic (haircut, washing...) or I put a reroot, weft with natural fiber like Mohair or Alpaca. sometimes I start with the hair at the beginning.
14) and when I finished every step I put the body and head + hair together
Mostly I made a doll in 4 days but can take one week or 10 days too. during my process I take a lot of breaks to have a positive view on my work. and sanding take me a day.
* All the pictures are there as example "step by step" but is not always the same base doll or the same doll.